Monday, June 30, 2008

DO IT FOR HEALTH

YOU CAN TRAIN ‘TIL YOU DROP,
BUT IF YOUR NUTRITION AIN’T RIGHT,
YOU’RE NOT GOING TO HAVE THAT WINNING LOOK.


IT’S ESSENTIAL TO HAVE GREAT NUTRITION AS YOUR FOUNDATION WHETHER YOUR GOAL IS TO BE A CHAMPION OF MUSCLE, PARTICIPATE IN OTHERS SPORTS, OR GET IN GREAT SHAPE 

THIS SUMMER. I WAS EATING 8 NUTRITIOUS MEALS LIKE THIS ONE, 7 DAYS A WEEK DURING MY QUEST TO WIN THE FIRST MASTER MR. OLYMPIA CHAMPIONSHIP.



  • STEAMED BROCCOLI SPEARS
  • STEAMED BEETS
  • STEAMED THEN OVEN-BROILED YUKON GOLD POTATOES
  • DARK CHICKEN LEG MEAT



scarf by body and art





PEACE, ROBBY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharin' this info on nutrition, Robby. Nutrition is the last and probably biggest piece to the puzzle I need to conquer. You're a big part of me wanting to make the trip to the Olympia again this year. I had a blast talking with you for a short while. I have only grown to further respect you by learning more about what you stand for here on your site. Respect. I think that's a big part of acknowledging Robby Robinson.