|ROBBY ROBINSON - HEAVY LEG WORKOUT - HEAVY LEG PRESS|
ASSISTED BY BIOMECHANIC GENIUS AND FASCIA SPECIALIST DEAN MURRAY
PHOTO SHOOT BY MIKE NEVEUX FOR IRON MAN MAG IN GOLD'S GYM, CA
BUILT- Instructional Double DVD - Robby's philosophy on bodybuilding,
training and healthy lifestyle, and his old-school workout approach
HERE IS YET ANOTHER VARIATION OF SQUATS,
DONE UPSIDE DOWN
ONE OF MY FAVORITE IF YOUR ARE LOOKING TO DEVELOP REAL MUSCLE AND STRENGTH FOR THE SQUAT:
- 23 PLATES FOR 20 REPS SLOW AND EASY ---- CAN YOU FEEL THE BURN DEEP IN THE CORTEX OF THE MUSCLE FIBERS?
LIE ON YOUR BACK AND AFTER PLACING YOUR FEET IN POSITION, PRESS THE WEIGHT UPWARDS. WITH THE HEELS AND THE BALLS OF THE FEET. LOWER SLOWLY AND REPEAT.
UNFORTUNATELY, THE LEG PRESS, GOOD AS IT IS, DOES NOT GIVE THE PHENOMENAL RESULTS THAT SQUATS. SOME LEG PRESS MACHINES ARE SET AT AN ANGLE WHILE OTHERS ARE ARRANGED SO THAT YOU PRESS DIRECTLY UPWARDS. THE 45' DEGREE LEG-PRESS UNIT IS THE MOST POPULAR VARIATION.
- 19- PLATES x 30 REPS,
- 23- PLATES x 20 REPS,
- 22- PLATES x 20 REPS,
- 21- PLATES x 20 REPS.
- Robby's dietary anabolic SUPPLEMENTS, OILS and HERBS for natural fat loss and muscle growth at any age ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/anabolic-pack.php
- E-mail Robby for CUSTOM training, nutrition and supplementation plans, single training sessions and consultations - ▶ firstname.lastname@example.org
- BUILT- Instructional Double DVD - Robby's philosophy on bodybuilding, training and healthy lifestyle, and his old-school workout approach
- MASTER CLASS - 4-day one-on-one intensive personal training with ROBBY ROBINSON in Gold's gym Venice, CA and nutrition & supplementation seminar -
- Robby's CONSULTATION Services to answer your questions about bodybuilding, old school training and healthy lifestyle - ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/consultation.php
- Read about RR's training and life experience, about other legends of Golden Era of bodybuilding and what really happened behind the scenes of Weider's empire - in RR's BOOK "The BLACK PRINCE; My Life in Bodybuilding: Muscle vs. Hustle" -
|© ROBBY ROBINSON|