Sunday, March 23, 2008

THE DESIRE 2 IMPROVE

WINNING THE OVER-50 MASTERS OLYMPIA 2001

ROBBY ROBINSON - MR OLYMPIA 2001 MASTERS, OVER 50 RR's BOOK "The BLACK PRINCE; My Life in Bodybuilding: Muscle vs. Hustle" ● www.robbyrobinson.net/books.php ●
ROBBY ROBINSON - MR OLYMPIA 2001 MASTERS, OVER 50
RR's BOOK "The BLACK PRINCE; My Life in Bodybuilding: Muscle vs. Hustle"
● www.robbyrobinson.net/books.php ●
ROBBY ROBINSON - MR OLYMPIA 2001 MASTERS, OVER 50 Read about RR's training and life experience, about other legends of Golden Era of bodybuilding  and what really happened behind the scenes of Weider's empire - in RR's BOOK  "The BLACK PRINCE; My Life in Bodybuilding: Muscle vs. Hustle" -  ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/books.php
ROBBY ROBINSON - MR OLYMPIA 2001
MASTER CLASS - INSTRUCTIONAL DVD
Train with the legends of the iron game
THE DESIRE TO IMPROVE TAKES A LOT OF HARD WORK, MINDSET AND FOCUS

As a young and up coming bodybuilder, I wanted to win every show. 

Winning is why you work so hard, just like TIGER WOODS


But to improve all the parts of the big picture they have to be focused upon with a vengeance. 
HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE PIECES THAT CARRIED ME INTO THE WINNERS CIRCLES

www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_built.php
Winning the first IFBB Masters Sandow trophy in 1994 was monumental for me, after having missed out on being a big O winner in the 70’s. 

Going back to the drawing board allowed me to end my career, as a professional bodybuilder, a winner. 



THAT'S MY LEGACY 

My mindset is -
THE MORE YOU WIN, THE MORE DESIRE YOU SHOULD HAVE
2 IMPROVE

That’s the wild thing about success, but many athletes slack instead. 



www.robbyrobinson.net/motivation.php
There’s no feeling like being a winner and at the same time improving. It gives you a rush. 

STEEL YOUR FOCUS,
LET NOTHING HOLD YOU BACK!

GET BETTER AND THE RESULTS
WILL TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES




Peace, Robby
© ROBBY ROBINSON
▶ www.robbyrobinson.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir,

Your winning, mature attitude is definitely admirable and contagious. I am so happy I was there at the only Olympia I could ever attend, in '94. Lou Ferrigno was great, but you did everything right and deserved to win. Incredibly muscular!

Kevin Chouinard
Crestview FL

Unknown said...

KEVIN, I WAS HAPPY TO WIN THE 94 MASTERS OLYMPIA. WAS IN AWESOME MUSCULAR-SHAPE. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A VERY POSITIVE PERSON EVERY SINCE I WAS A KID. I HAVE TO PUT MY WHOLE HEART AND SOUL INTO EVERYTHING I DO. THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE YOUR LIFE. I LONG TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT AND NOBLE TASK, BUT IT IS MY DUTY TO ACCOMPLISH SMALL TASKS AS IF THEY WERE GREAT AND NOBLE TO.