Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TO EPITOMIZE GREATNESS




ROBBY ROBINSON - POSING AT MUSCLE BEACH, LOS ANGELES, CA '70s www.robbyrobinson.net
ROBBY ROBINSON - POSING AT MUSCLE BEACH, LOS ANGELES, CA '70s
www.robbyrobinson.net


GREATNESS
IS THE ABILITY 
TO MASK THE DIFFICULTY OF A TASK 
TO MAKE THE DIFFICULT APPEAR EASY
YOU ARE A CANVAS

PEACE, ROBBY

Robby's dietary anabolic SUPPLEMENTS, OILS and HERBS for muscle growth and fat loss at any age ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/anabolic-pack.php

E-mail Robby for CUSTOM training, nutrition and supplementation plans, single training sessions and consultations - ▶ info@robbyrobinson.net

BUILT- Double DVD - Robby's philosophy on bodybuilding, training and healthy lifestyle, and his workout approach for your best results ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_built.php

MASTER CLASS - 4-day one-on-one intensive personal training with ROBBY ROBINSON in Gold's gym Venice, CA and nutrition & supplementation seminar - 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said this beautifully. Well put Robby. Keep making the difficult seem easy.

Anonymous said...

Robby,
Without your optimism, and nutritional guidance I believe I would have not had as good of a blood test as I did. As you know I have Multiple Myeloma, and my immune system was very compromised. I not oly have improved my immune system, but I am still in remission. You have been a positive influence on my life.
Stan