|ROBBY ROBINSON - GOLD'S GYM VENICE, CA 2010|
Robby's dietary anabolic SUPPLEMENTS, OILS and HERBS
for muscle growth and fat loss at any age
‘No shock’ is key to a bodybuilders’ success. I’m eating 3500 calories a day during the first three weeks, then fluctuating around 3000 calories the next three weeks and then they’ll shift to 2700 the final two weeks.
My protein numbers stay consistent during the program, but I switch to leaner sources the last two weeks - chicken, fish, turkey and fewer egg yolks. It’s the fats and carbs I manipulate, because I don’t want either one to be too low for too long.
On training days, I want to make sure that my breakfast meal fuels me for my workout, so I’ll eat a large bowl of steel-cut oats and cut the flax oil to a teaspoon. This way I can’t wait to get my hands on some iron. I’m explosive mentally and physically.
On off days, I’ll switch it around and increase my flaxseed oil and lower my carbs. I up my amino acids, creatine and glutamine.
|5-CENT - Robby's companion and best freind|
Read about RR's training and life experience, about other legends
of Golden Era of bodybuilding and what really happened behind
the scenes of Weider's empire - in RR's BOOK
"The BLACK PRINCE; My Life in Bodybuilding: Muscle vs. Hustle"
During the last week, I took my body through drop sets and added a couple machines to throw a different angle in the mix. Compound exercises are my favorite; pullover presses, clean and presses. They have the power to mold the overall look of the physique.
Over the eight weeks I used other tactics to stimulate muscle growth. I’d use forced reps, really focusing on the burn and work to get a powerful muscle contraction and hold it for a two-second pause. I also increased the pace between the sets.
My priority is to get as much nutrient-carrying blood into my muscles as possible. This is volumization of the muscle fibers otherwise known as the pump, and it only happens when all the pieces of the plan I’ve laid out, are in order. One piece missing and it just won’t work.
- Robby's dietary anabolic SUPPLEMENTS, OILS and HERBS for natural fat loss and muscle growth at any age ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/anabolic-pack.php
- E-mail Robby for CUSTOM training, nutrition and supplementation plans, single training sessions and consultations - ▶ email@example.com
- BUILT- Instructional Double DVD - Robby's philosophy on bodybuilding, training and healthy lifestyle, and his old-school workout approach ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_built.php
- MASTER CLASS - 4-day one-on-one intensive personal training with ROBBY ROBINSON in Gold's gym Venice, CA and nutrition & supplementation seminar -
- Robby's CONSULTATION Services to answer your questions about bodybuilding, old school training and healthy lifestyle - ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/consultation.php
- Read about RR's training and life experience, about other legends of Golden Era of bodybuilding and what really happened behind the scenes of Weider's empire - in RR's BOOK "The BLACK PRINCE; My Life in Bodybuilding: Muscle vs. Hustle" - ▶ www.robbyrobinson.net/books.php
|© ROBBY ROBINSON|