Friday, June 29, 2007

LIGHT DAYS - HEAVY DAYS

ROBBY ROBINSON - BICEP PEAKS
DUMBBELL CURL OFF THE KNEE
www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_built.php
YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE YOUR GOOD DAYS AND YOUR BAD DAYS - 
THAT'S WITH ALL OF LIFE


IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE A
WINDOW INTO YOURSELF
SO YOU CAN ACT ACCORDINGLY.




PEACE, ROBBY
  • Robby's dietary anabolic SUPPLEMENTS, OILS and HERBS for natural fat loss and muscle growth at any age
    ▶  www.robbyrobinson.net/anabolic-pack.php
  • E-mail Robby for individual training, nutrition and supplementation plans, single training sessions and consultations -
    info@robbyrobinson.net
  • BUILT- Instructional Double DVD - Robby's philosophy on bodybuilding, training and healthy lifestyle, and his old-school workout approach
    www.robbyrobinson.net/dvd_built.php
  • MASTER CLASS - 4-day one-on-one intensive personal training with ROBBY ROBINSON in Gold's gym Venice, CA and nutrition & supplementation seminar -
    www.robbyrobinson.net/master-class.php
  • Robby's CONSULTATION Services to answer your questions about bodybuilding, old school training and healthy lifestyle -
    www.robbyrobinson.net/consultation.php
  • Read about RR's training and life experience, about other legends of Golden Era of bodybuilding and what really happened behind the scenes of Weider's empire - in RR's BOOK "The BLACK PRINCE; My Life in Bodybuilding: Muscle vs. Hustle" -
    www.robbyrobinson.net/books.php
© ROBBY ROBINSON
www.robbyrobinson.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why dont you shut up punk. Dont ever talk about my boy Benoit again.

Kevin said...

Hi Mr Robinson! My name is Kevin. I'm one, and still a great fan of yours. I was a young teenage boy when you were a star in the IFBB, my brother Anthony and I idolized you. we always believed Joe, and His brother Ben were racist, constantly giving Arnold the Olympia every year. it would make my blood boil, and my brother. You are the man. I never new the govanator was such a racist. I'm 46 I still stay in shape never competed as a pro only in teenage Bodybuilding shows. hay you still look great Mr Olympia. BTW BAD THING BERTIL FOX.