Tuesday, June 5, 2007

part 6-

As far as weights and exercises, I’ve always loved to challenge myself with heavy weight. That hasn’t changed over the years. So the weights during the countdown will not be that much heavier than what I normally use. Being in condition, I could start right off with my max weights. Basic exercises were my focus. After a couple weeks, I broke it down to where I combined cables and dumbbells with the basics. And during the last week, I took my body through drop sets and added a couple of machines to throw a different angle in the mix to enhance the muscle's shape and size. In each set I held the contraction a little longer, focused on the burn and cut down the time in-between sets to speed up the workout. Using different tactics like these is where the artistry comes in. Cardio remained fifteen minutes after my three workouts a week. 

www.robbyrobinson.net

No comments: